Work with the best, learn by doing and become a high-value hire through Yield Group's 2 year Associate Program
Business today is a wild west of data, digital skills and software—and there’s hasn’t been good place to learn it, until now.
Establish your career with Yield Group.
Yield Group’s Associate Program is an intense, 2-year experience where you’ll learn first-hand how the best companies in the world use data, software and creative strategies to grow. You’ll work on real projects for real companies and by the end, you’ll be able to write your ticket to the job of your choice.
Yield Group is looking for associates in Greenville, SC who want to learn how the best companies in the world achieve growth with software and data. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to help our Senior team build the infrastructure and produce the insights required to achieve data-driven growth at real companies.
As a Yield Group Associate, you will be responsible for both supporting our Senior team in delivering work and completing our internal training programs. Our training programs will teach you the methodologies and skills required to leverage data across sales and marketing efforts, then you’ll use those skills to execute real work for real companies under the mentorship of a Senior. You’ll also get first-hand experience in the agile methodology for delivering work and see top talent deliver incredible value to customers.
Compensation: We offer a competitive base salary with the opportunity to participate in our annual, performance-based bonus plan.
Who we're looking for
We’re looking for people who hungry to learn, ready to work hard and who want the best possible foundation for a career. Here are a few details:
- Bachelor’s or Masters (doesn’t have to be a business degree!)
- Innate curiosity about how customers buy and how businesses make money
- Some post-college work experience preferred
- Motivated, curious and hard-working
- Interested in solving problems with data
- Ability to understand the big picture and dig into the details
- Quick learner
- Self-motivated, organized and productive
Upskill and support support Senior team in executing work across the following categories (this is what you’ll learn by training and doing):
- Tearing down and building up business models to identify areas for growth
- Data processing, normalization and analysis
- Report building
- Infrastructure for data routing
- Dashboards and business intelligence
- Marketing and sales software procurement and implementation
- Marketing and sales automation
- Project and client management